The Beaune Premier Cru 'Clos des Mouches' has been a fascination for a very long time with its unusual name, telling a beautiful story, the one about the Maison Joseph Drouhin for a century.
Get access to the mythical 'Clos des Mouches' on an electric bike. What's more relaxing, fun and seeing nature than savouring a sip of this red and white Premier Cru?
Let's meet at 1:30PM in Beaune to effortlessly head to the 'Clos des Mouches', right in the heart of the Beaunois vineyard. We will tell you its story, have a reading about the
landscape and sample this wine in red and in white to indulge your desire!
Upon return to the city center, you will visit the 13th and the 15th century old cellars of the Maison Joseph Drouhin, followed by a tasting of 6 wines (3 whites and 3 reds), mostly Premiers Crus.
At the end of the visit, a booklet relating the entire history of the Clos des Mouches will be offered to you, in order to extend the magic, when you are back home.
01:30PM Welcome at the Oenothèque Joseph Drouhin located at Place du Général Leclerc in Beaune
02:00PM Arrival at the 'Clos des Mouches'
03:00PM Return to Beaune
03:30PM Cellars tour & tasting
05:00PM End of the tour
- Only upon booking. From 2 to 4 persons.
- Length: half day (approximately 10 kms of bike riding)
- Language: English
- The total amount due is to be paid upon booking.
- We can't be held responsible for any bad weather conditions.
- Although you won't be riding a long distance, make sure you wear shoes adapted for the bikes and vineyards access paths.
- The tour includes a bike (Fuell Flluid 1), a helmet, a small carry-on bag and a water bottle.
- Depending on the weather forecast, you might want to equip yourself with raincoats, hats, caps, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.
- Thank you for your punctuality at departure time in order not to disturb the half-day plan.
- If there is a specific vine plot you really wish to visit within the 42 Premiers Crus plots located in Beaune, please let us know well in advance. We will do our best to organise that stop in the best possible way, depending on the progress of our tour.
- To book or for further information, please contact us by clicking here email@example.com